A STORM IN A QUAY CUP

A bunch of us hit up the Night Noodle Market down at Elizabeth Quay yesterday. It was the last night fr this season and as usual we and half of Perth left it to the final day to go. So big crowds, but we had some awesome food despite the queues. Sadly I missed out on the Strawberry Watermelon Cake that was all the rage this year, sold out by the time we got there... next time maybe.

I forgot my camera so had to make do with my phone cam, these shots don't really do the subjects justice but it's all I got...

Bridge Full
Perth... you crazy!
Path
Bridge
Crowd
Entrance

As we walked over the bridge a huge storm started to roll in over the Darling Range, I couldn't get a pic with my phone but did manage some video of it including a massive ground strike... 

Storm
a screenshot from the vid below
Stormy
bonus group photo, i'm actually happy, it caught me between smiles


Comments