THESE FILMS I WILL WATCH YES

I've just been perusing a bunch of trailers from some Sci-Fi and Fantasy genre films that I'm looking forward to this year. Natch the next Star Wars offering is on my list, but also these, some of which you may not have seen yet...

The Fantastic 4 reboot looks uber interesting and a tad dark.


Jupiter Rising looks both awesome and a bit I'm not so sure. But that wont stop me


Tomorrowland is a Disney movie and I can't help but note the connection with the same titled land in their park. Fortunately I'm a huge Disneyland fan, have been twice 10/10 would go again, but I'm hoping this isn't too linked to the actual Tomorrowland if you get what I mean. I smell a merchandise opportunity here so fingers crossed it's more than that.


Mad Max: Fury Road. No need for words really, just hurry up and get here already


Okay Kingsman: The Secret Service is being touted as the Kick Ass of spy movies. Stellar cast and it looks like stellar fun


Chappie has 3 things that are awesome 
  1. It's a film by Neill Blomkamp (District 9 and Elysium) 
  2. It has Die Antwoord in the cast and if you don't know who Die Antwoord are then what have you been doing with your life?
  3. It has Hugh Jackman with a mullet
Be warned though, I think this trailer gives most of the movie away



Ex Machina looks intense


He said he's be back. Terminator Genisys, it doesn't have Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor but I'm hoping Khaleesi is a good substitute. This looks like fun and I haven't not liked a Terminator movie yet, well okay Rise of the Machines was a bit sucky.


Deadpool, this is just test footage and not an actual trailer but wow it looks good


And of course The Avengers: Age of Ultron


Honourable mentions go to Day of the Triffids, along with Ant Man (I'm just not sure how that's gonna work) and then there's H. It's being touted as a film to keep an eye out for. Here's the trailer, and you can read a bit about it here. I'm not so sure myself but to be fair the trailer tells you very little 

Comments