OUT WALKING YOU GET TO SEE STUFF

For the past few days and for the next few weeks I'm working in the city. This means I get to walk to work. I'm really enjoying it, so much better than crawling in traffic there and back. But you do get to see some cool and some odd things along the way...

WA Museum
Cool: My work space for the next few weeks
Nissen
Cool: An old Nissen Hut spotted out the back of the Swan Barracks on Francis St
Pink Cube
Cool: Inflatable cube for the Awesome festival in the cultural center
Igloo
Cool: Inflatable igloo for the Awesome Festival
Yummmm
Cool: This adverticing is the best, usually it's rolled up when the shop opens so you can only see it really early of really late in the day
Another
Odd: Another door okay? I'm not going to say which one, you figure it out (I counted 3 in that direction, your chances are fair to good)
Abandoned
Odd: "I'll just leave this here then yeah?!"
Siesta
Cool: I'm diggin this old school Hacienda style house number, you don't see them much anymore
Couch
Odd: or is it cool, Bus Stop with couches would be cool, but that pattern!
Destroy the World
Cool: They're destroying the world yeah

Comments