A WHIRLWIND RETURN

So Monday I flew up to the Pilbara for the first time in almost 8 months. Time to resurrect the archaeological survey portion of my job, five days later and I'm back in Perth. Nothing overly exciting, I've just had a change of scheduling thrust upon me. 

on survey

click here for full effect on the above pic

It's pretty good to be back in my own bed I must say, also nicer to ease back into being away with only 5 days for the first trip. So that's the upside, the down side is I now miss out on the Cat Power and the Nick Cave gigs I had tickets for. Ahhh the sacrifices I make for my art craft job...

What a difference 24 hours makes. One minute the Pilbara then suddenly Perth!
what a difference 24 hours makes
Sunrise over the Pilbara .Stormy sunsets FTW
Hat TalesDirty
Big toys for big boysTrain
Handsome devilWhat you lookin at punk?

Comments