DRIVE

Caught this flick over the weekend, I suggest you go see it. What a roller coaster you'll be on. First you'll start with the tension of the scene below and then you'll start to wonder if anything's going to happen when all of a sudden you realise you're starting to tense up again. This time really tense up though because something is surely going to happen and then BAM BAM BAM!!...whoa! That is my review.

Watch only this trailer, which is the only one that doesn't give away the entire plot. Why the others do is beyond me. This one gives you the feel of the flick though, so well worth it and tell me you don't get a little tense watching it....

Comments

Tiff said…
An unexpectedly good movie. Loved the soundtrack.
stu said…
everyone loves the soundtrack and everyone who said that to me downloaded it straight away hahaha you?
Tiff said…
Sure did!