THAT PAST WEEK THAT JUST PASSED BY

Well I may have snapped a few random pics, as you do....

making a racket above my head whilst I waited for some friends was this handsome devil

Swainson's Lorikeet

Swainson's Lorikeet

passed this shop front in East Vic Park, this old school chinese font and the stereotype images remind of when I was a kid and all chinese restaurants had the same, 
kinda makes me smile a bit, is that bad?

China Font

the top framework is finally going onto what will eventually be Perth's tallest building (is that right?)

perth

perth

I almost didn't notice the stencil of the yelling guy up there in the cup, almost

yell

as you do

ferrari

Comments

Stella said…
I can't believe that is going to be Perth's tallest building. It is a complete eye sore!!!!!
stu said…
slots in perfectly next to those other two eyesores :/