VALLEY GIRLS AND DUDES

Overloading YeLPar with pics of the bush I know but if you could only be here with me you'd understand why I go a bit gaga with this stuff. I've said it before and I'll say it again "I'm so damn lucky to get to work in and visit these places. So much of the great stuff we find I am not able to share with you due to cultural reasons but trust me it's very cool. Still, there is the amazing countryside to overload your senses with instead....

Click here to see this pic in full size, you can really get a feel for where we were surveying and all of the caves along the ridge lines I had to check out.

panorama

valley03

Cave 01

the above shot was taken from inside a cave looking back towards the cave in the pic below which shows the view back to here...confused?

Cave 02

Looking down at the cave chamber below, which was also the exit

caves

a rare burst of colour other than shades of brown or green

valley02

you do NOT want to be standing under those these when they fall

falling rock

Kate standing on the edge looking at where we are heading next trip

valley04

valley05


Comments