PRETTY IN PINK

Sadly John Hughes died yesterday and he died way too young. Ahhhh the teen angst movies of the 80's that I loved so much. Including one of my all time fav movies Ferris Buellers Day Off. It got me thinking yet again about probably the greatest movie soundtrack ever made, the soundtrack to Pretty in Pink.

1. "If You Leave" - Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, 4:25
2. "Left of Center" - Suzanne Vega / Joe Jackson, 3:33
3. "Get to Know Ya" - Jesse Johnson, 3:34
4. "Do Wot You Do" - INXS, 3:16
5. "Pretty in Pink" - The Psychedelic Furs, 4:40
6. "Shellshock" - New Order, 6:04
7. "Round, Round" - Belouis Some, 4:07
8. "Wouldn't It Be Good" - Danny Hutton Hitters, 3:44
9. "Bring On the Dancing Horses" - Echo & the Bunnymen, 3:59
10. "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want" - The Smiths, 1:51
Tonight I'm streaming youtube clips from his movies and vids of songs from this soundtrack....
.

.



Good times.
.

Comments