NICK CAVES RED RIGHT HAND SHOW

Slipped into the Nick Cave Exhibition at the Perth Museum today. I was a tad underwhelmed. I'm not sure what I was really expecting...don't get me wrong there were some really interesting bits, like when you leave and the TV sets with static interspersed with clips of Nick performing in various bands of his past.

But

I'm not sure if it was that there were too many people in there for me to concentrate on any one thing or if I just am not that interested in framed typed lyric lists and photos I've seen so many times already. I get what they are trying to do but for me it just didn't gel. Still it was free and interesting so who am I to complain.

I had to laugh at this though....

Nick Cave

See it? Yep, maybe it was meant to be ironic.

nick cave perth museum

Nick Cave Exhibition

nick3

This fake stained glass window outside the exhibition was pretty cool, I think the lioness likes it, well she wouldn't stop staring at it. I would have taken more photos but a large sign saying no photography greets you as you enter :sad face:
.

Comments