DINE DIVINE

.
Last night after waiting weeks to get a booking I took one of my BGF's to Jacksons to celebrate her birthday. As usual I was working away whilst another friend has a birthday party so this would make up for it and the bonus is that I get to go back there and eat, so we both win.
.
Janelle had never been there before nor had she ever had a dégustation experience so it was a no brainer as to what we'd have. Read on....

jacksons


....the highlights were the crab, pig ear and truffle salad and the confit of duck, oh and the souffle at the end - wow! I was trying to work out how many times I've eaten there now and I think it's either 6 or 7, soooooo good.
.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oooohhhhh... was it good? I can't wait for first degustation experience too :) I'm scared they won't let me take photos.
stu said…
oh it was most awesome, you will love it, well there was a group of 3 peeps on the table next to us who were taking some pics, so I think you'll be able to sneak a few, without flash though, that may annoy em.