DOIN IT RUSKI STYLE

In order to get all my work done so that I wouldn't have to do any whilst I'm on holiday in Italy I had to work back pretty late in the office tonight.
.
Thus I met for the first time our office cleaners. There I was working away with some cool tunes floating out of my iTunes when BAM, a team of Russians burst in and blitzed the entire place in about 8 minutes flat. Jeebus, talk about good old fashioned communist efficiency.
.
As they poured in they didn't even flinch at the fact that someone was in the office that late, they acted as if it was the norm. A couple of quick grunts hello and wham they were into it. Each one had their set role and it all went off like clockwork. Even when I offered to get up from my desk so one of them could vacuum underneath it was as if I didn't exist, I think he would have gone in under regardless if I had moved or not.
.
It reminded me of the defense of Stalingrad: 1 broom for 3 sweepers, 1 mop for 3 moppers, when the first sweeper/mopper falls the next one in line picks it up and continues the fight.
.
One bonus was the fit looking younger girl amongst them, mid 20's, pretty cute. I don't think one of the guys who was maybe her boyfriend or brother particularly liked me throwing her the odd glance, nor the fact that she smiled back each time she caught me doing it.
.
Then as quick as they entered swoosh they were gone, not even a goodbye, just all of a sudden I was on my own again, the cool tunes once again audible.


Photobucket

Comments