WHY OSCAR WHY

Every year I do it, every year I watch the Oscars. I'm not sure why, I mean it's rare that I don't know who's won before I watch the show, this year no exception. Yet I watch it and it's mind numbingly boring....for the most part....there are some funny bits, not many this year though.
,
So why do I do it? I can't definitively say......because I've been to Hollywood? Nup, Hollywood was awful, what a dump. Now that it's over I actually think the only reason I watch the Oscars every year is for the 'look who died this year' segment. Morbid I know, but I find it fascinating
,
"Oh him......eh her? I thought she died years ago. I remember that guy, wow"
.
That sort of thing.
.
Hardly worth the 3 - 4 hour marathon is it.
.
No doubt I'll do it all again next year, surely there's another reason...................

Photobucket

Comments