THE FAMILY BAND

Photobucket

.
Caught up with some crew at Clancy's in Freo last night, good fun. Especially watching Freo people express themselves through dance. I shouldn't make fun and I'm not really, it was seriously entertaining and yeah a little hysterical.
.
The Family Band is made up of a group of old round the traps musicians such as Lucky Oceans, who just happens to be one of the worlds greatest pedal steel guitarists. He's been around for a while now and awesome to watch him play this instrument.
.
Anyways the band is like I said made up of these old school musos and their kids and nieces and nephews and any family member that seemed to be in town at the time. Person after person kept getting on stage to sing or play something, it was sickening that so many people from 3 families could have so much talent. I didn't see any of their grandmothers heading onto the stage, maybe their steel guitar days are behind them.....although there was this one grandma dancing some wicked steps ahahaha don't get me started on the dancing again. Hey if I hadn't been feeling crappy of late I may very well have joined them.

Comments