DONE AND DONE

Photobucket

So that's Christmas over and done with. Hope yours was great..............mine sucked. The stomach bug fully kicked in Christmas morning and there was absolutely no way I was going to eat anything. So no Christmas lunch at Pete and Mars. In fact I hardly left the couch all day except when I had to... I'll spare you the details..

I'll quickly mention here that Christmas day TV sucks the big one.
.
Interesting thing spending Christmas day alone. It's so quiet, It was almost like one of those after armageddon movies, you know, like I somehow slept through the nuclear attack, woke up and everyone was gone. No cars down my street, no chatter from the nearby houses, no dogs barking, even those damn crows went away for the day.
.
It was a tad surreal.
.
Not overly fussed though as I had a great ham dinner over at Macca's and Heidi's on Sunday night and I caught up with Nells and Ollie on Christmas eve, so I haven't really missed out all that much. What was the use by date on that ham again Macca? But Pete and Mars do put on a good Christmas lunch so I was sad to miss that. Ahh well
.
Feeling slightly more human today, even managed some lunch, no breakfast mind you and I'm not 100% sure I'll manage dinner yet.not sure about dinner, I'll see how I go.
.
Oh and this is my last Christmas post............unless I, you know, make another one

Comments