AIRPORT BLOGGING

Simply because I can and because I never have. Just arrived at Adelaide airport after flying in from Perth, Business Class thankyou very much. Oh and thank you to a certain mining company for allowing me to obtain so many frequent flyer points that the whole flight and my second leg to Sydney is absolutely free. Very nice.
.
Sitting in the QANTAS Club lounge as I blog this, where suprise suprise the food is no better than what they serve on board. :sigh:
.
Feeling very business like and a little international as I just rang my friend in Adelaide to say hi and that no I can't visit, I'm in transit goddammit, only to find that she's in Japan and about to head out with her partner so he can do an interview with a wine journo there. Very international indeed. Thus giving my temporarily inflated ego a swift smackdown
.
Alas I cannot escape work even here as no sooner have I turned my phone on that I'm greeted with a small crisis. So best go deal with that and then I'm winging it to Sydney, should be late enough to start drinking on board, I know it's only 9.30 am Perth time but it's 11.30 am Sydney time and thats 30 minutes past the gentlemens drinking hour.
.
Right enough of this strokefest I'm off ----------------------------->

Comments