RAINY DAYS AT THE BEAUFORT PRECINCT

So nice to actually get wet for a change, ducked down to the bakery to grab some lunch today and it started raining. Such a contrast to where I've been for the past few weeks.
.
Beaufort St looking south towards the city. More and larger at YeLPanorama

.
back door

I cut down the back way and through the alleys behind the shops to see if there was any new street art (post that later) and found the back door of the Must Wine Bar open (again) and got to read this sign. I like how they're worried about bags, I've been past many times and seen all the cartons of imported beers they have stacked up inside the door. Could have easily grabbed enough supplies for a small party on a number of occasions, lucky I'm not one of those Bums.

Oh and it doesn't look like the sign is working - doors open again numnuts!

back door

Comments