PIE

I love a good pie chart, so colourful, so informative, so I give you various pie charts which chart YeLPar's visitor/viewer stats. Riveting I know.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A top effort by Ireland, bumping the USA out of 2nd spot. You know who you are, yes you do.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is interesting seeing that Korea didn't even warrant a mention in the country stats, unless of course Taiwanese speak Korean! ...Huh!?!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Great to see Vista making serious inroads...............or not. To the Windows 2000 people, let it go man....it's gone....okay, move on.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Safari who?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's obvious that the big screen TV revolution hasn't moved to PC monitors.....yet. Christ, 1920 x 1200, that's huge.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I had to, otherwise you would have thought I was a geek.................am I right?

Comments

Irishman said…
woohoo! Fame is mine!
Anonymous said…
what are you getting those stats from. Is that the blogger standard stats?
stu said…
Nah not blogger, see on the right under my Flickr photos bagde where it says 19328 visitors, that's my stat counter, a company called sitemeter. If you click on it it should take you to the home page, sign up, (its free) and get your own stat counter for your blog, you get all those stats plus much much more.

Its pretty good