ARSEHOLE

"Don't you hit me!"
.
It took a few moments to register but I soon realised that the middle eastern guy 4 places ahead of me in the check in queue had just lashed out and punched a female airport employee. She was so shocked that she just walked away in disbelief. I couldn't believe my eyes. Then I felt it, I actually felt the anger start at my feet and shoot straight up my torso and explode out of my mouth.
.
Me: "Oi mate, if I EVER see you hit a woman again I'll drop you where you fucking stand. You got that?"
.
Him: "I, you blah blah blah.........."
.
M: "No, you listen to me carefully, if I ever see you hit a woman again I'll fucking drop you!"
.
At this point his friend stepped in front of him and walked him away = wise move, I was slowly exploding. I mean who the fuck punches a woman. I immediately apologised to the two woman standing either side of me for swearing "I'm sorry but that was just out of order" to which both replied don't be silly and thankyou for saying it.
.
Then the dumb bastard came back towards me
.
H: "I'm sorry, but I am a stranger to your country, I........"
.
M: "I don't give a fuck which country you're from pal, you don't EVER punch a woman."
.
He tried to interupt me again
.
"No you don't have anything else to say to me, turn around and get on the plane, got it?"
.
At this point his friend again stepped between us and walked him away. I think he got the point that time, but I fear still didn't quite comprehend that he was fully in the wrong.
.
I saw the woman in the newsagents upstairs unloading the morning papers, I asked if she was okay, she was a little shaken but otherwise fine. I told her that she should report it but she didn't want to and I wasn't going to push it, it's her life. Turns out that they had taken her goods trolley and put their bags on it and she simply wanted it back. They didn't want to pay $3.00 for a proper luggage trolley, cheap bastards. So she had asked for it back and probably spoke harshly towards them but it didn't warrant a punch, nothing does, you don't hit.
.
I would have hit him though, fuck I was angry.
.
What is it with air travel and me. I get all the losers.

Comments