YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS

So I'm standing on the side of the road today and these two buses drive past me. The second one has totally shot its' suspension on the left hand side and there's a continuous psstt hiss psstt noise coming from it.


lean

Yeah, well no big deal right...........cept for the fact that the bus was choc a block full of primary school kids. The driver is still driving a bus packed with school kids and no suspension, check out the lean on the closeup below, it's almost scraping the road. I couldn't believe my eyes. Nor could everyone else on the street, people were staring with their jaws open, I guess the kids thought it was a hoot. Where the fuck where the teachers that's what I want to know. Nothing about a bus crashing out of control on the news today so I figure all ended well.

tilted

Comments