IS IT ME?

Am I the problem. Because I can't seem to fly on a plane these days without getting extremely pissed off with my fellow "human beings". I just seem to always attract the annoying twats. Allow me to expand!!
.
I get on my flight this evening, it started elsewhere and made the stop to collect us along the way. I get to my seat only to find a lovely South African "gentlemen" in it.
.
I point to the window seat "I think you have my seat"
.
"Yeah we swapped with that guy (the sleeveless VB drinking mullet wearing redneck in the row in front) and that's now your seat if that's okay" he replies with a smug look.
.
That seat being the one next to the redneck.
.
I really couldn't be stuffed arguing the point, so I slipped into the seat. Mullet boy quickly marked his territory by extending his elbows across the middle arm rest. Trust me dude, I wont be sitting close to you, your space is all yours.
.
After we take off the guy 3 rows up turns on his iPod so loud that even I could hear it blasting from his ears over the engines and 3 rows back. Did I mention I was 3 rows back?
.
Finally we land, I'm fairly shitted off by now, especially when as soon as the seatbelt sign turned off VB man stood up and practically hip and shouldered me out of my seat. Just so he could stand in the aisle for 5 minutes and strain his neck looking forward, to see who it was that was causing him to not be off of the plane 30 seconds after it landed.
.
Then the coup de grace. I stand back and allow the seething masses to push each other out of the way in order to get their luggage before anyone else can. Then I hear it. Dude switches his mobile phone on, calls a mate and it goes a little something like this...
.
"C#nt how are yaaaaaah? Go on tell me c#nt, yeah ya c#nt. I'll be outside the c#nt of an airport soon ya c#nt. What's that................." he stares at his phone wondering why he can't hear anything.
.
You can't hear anything you ignorant, vacuous, uneducated, dimwitted, anally retentive, inconsiderate, slime ball of a waste of space because you're an ignorant, vacuous, uneducated, dimwitted, anally retentive, inconsiderate, slime ball of a waste of space.
.
Go away and die!
.
So is it just me?

Comments