BLOG ROLL

Yep that thing just to the right of this post. It's a bunch of links to some "other" quality blogs. They're some of the blogs I read daily, weekly or monthly. I figure hardly anybody ever clicks on them (in fact I know nobody really does, cos I check my site traffic stats and well ..... they are rarely clicked.)
.
But I did put them there because I thought them worthy of your perusal, so I'll run through em with a quick review on each to make your selection easier
.
First up 3 Quarks Daily, one of the best topical and intelligent blogs on the web. General, political and even fun issues brought to you in a concise and readable manner. Click the post links to read more on any of the topics posted. Updated daily.
.
A Test Of Will, I love good photo blogs and this definately is one of them. Will wanders the streets of New York snapping daily urban life. He takes great street frontage shots, urban art and everyday images of life in the back streets of NYC. Updated every few days.
.
Another fantastic photo blog (of sorts) is Bluejake. A single photo each day, it's that simple. Yet the use of colour in everyone of his pics is worthy of the visit. He captures more urban life in places like New Jersey, Brooklyn, Manhattan and more. Updated daily.
.
You all know the thick necked no brainer doorman on your fav club yeah? Well Clublife seeks to make you rethink theses guys. Maybe they aren't all roid head morons, maybe they write some amusing tales that are quite possibly becoming a book some time soon. Be warned you may recognise some of the punters in the stories, we've all seen them. Updated 1 or 2 times a week sometimes more.
.
That'll do for now, I hate hell long blog posts like the rest of you, I'll review some more soon.
.
Click and enjoy

Comments