NORTH WEST MEETS SOUTH EAST

God I feel like crap, I managed NOT to drink enough water today and now my head aches, I feel like shit and am basically dehydrated, I'm sipping on electrolyte drinks the medic just gave me and basically feeling sorry for myself. But I have only myself to blame. But I tell ya it's hard to drink 12 litres of water a day and that's what we are supposed to drink up here to avoid what I'm going through now!
12 litres of water is hardly possible when you are in a place like Hobart today :o) Lulu sent me some pics of her hood in Hobart this morning and it looks cold and bleak. Maybe a few litres of hot chocolate :o)

Hobart

As soon as I got the pics I stepped out of my office and snapped these.

campview

A massive contrast!

Campview2


But it is a few thousands km's away

Comments