RANT XII

Yeah yeah I know, you can't smoke in bars or restaurants anymore. You can't even smoke at work anymore. Your life sucks. I understand your pain, I've seen your poor wretched faces at the entrance to the airport, where you're all desperately sucking down a final death stick before you board your plane.

I've seen how stressed you are as you wait for your luggage at the other end, whilst all you want to do is get outside and suck another one. I understand its a hell of an addictive thing and that most of you would love to give it up.

I've never complained about having to get through your polluted space to get to where I want to get. But today my smoking friends you crossed the line.

When I am out doing my laps of Hyde park in the morning, in a pitiful and desperate attempt to regain my fitness (yes I too have my demons), I DO NOT want to walk through your smoke. I mean exactly what the fuck are you doing early morning laps of the park for if you're gonna puff away whilst you do it. Who are you kidding?! Get out of my park and off my path, go stand in a doorway somewhere, that's where we want you!

Comments