I BLOG, THEREFORE I AM

When I first started this blog I was, well, pretty excited about it. I wanted to tell people. I did. I soon learnt that people really aren't all that interested in your dribble and tripe. Having browsed hundreds of blogs over the years I have to agree. Now it's usually just friends telling others "Hey this guy (me) has a blog, don't you!"

Blogs are personal things. Usually anonymous. To many, mine is anon, but plenty of people know who I am. Which is fine by me. It's not like I'm spewing hate here, people can know me, not that it matters, with 20 hits a day there's not a whole lot of attention focused in here anyway HA!

But I have met people over the past year who are just as excited about their blog as I was at first. They can't stop talking about it, "this is my URL" "Check it out" "I write blah blah blah............"

My sincere apologies to my friends for those early days :o)

I'm gonna buy this T Shirt !!

Comments