IMMENSELY P!SSED OFF

News today that has pissed me off immensely. U2 are coming to Australia next March but they've left Perth off of the itinerary. "Oh, boo hoo our stage is too big we can't transport it to Perth in time"

So, because U2 deem it necessary that their shows are extravagant stage events, we in the west have to miss out on a big act yet again.
.
FFS don't they realise that we don't need the bollocks laser show with the giant lemon to enjoy their music. Or do we, their last album was fairly crap. I never thought I would ever slag U2 off, I have every album, half of them on vinyl. I've listened to them before they had even released a song in Australia (courtesy of a mate of a mate who was a DJ on university radio back in the early 80's) and I've loved everything they've ever done , till now.
.
But I would still pay whatever it cost to see them live, so how about they leave their poxy stage over east and just fly west, get up on a stage, and just play the bloody music. Damn this sort of stuff pisses me off!

Comments