DAMN I NEED TO WEED THE GARDEN

His name is Banksy, he's an anonymous 'art terrorist'!! I love that term :o) He plants fake objects on gallery walls and waits to see how long the gallery staff take to notice it. His latest effort was at his piece he had hung in the British Museum. A hoax cave painting of a man pushing a shopping trolley. The staff only noticed it after he put a message on his website, saying that the 10in by 6in rock, "had remained in the collection for quite some time".

Love it!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

------------------------o-----------------------

A few posts back I stated that I was going to be taking pictures of my neighbourhood and posting them here, a torn achilles a few weeks ago put paid to my daily walks, thus no new pictures. I over did it at training one night, hey the pressure for the goal keeping spot is on, ironically by injuring myself I let the other guy in the door hahahaha DOH!! But I digress. I've discovered another way to photograph my neighbourhood, from space!!

Keyhole is a programme you can download from the web and it allows you to zoom in almost anywhere in the world. You can even see the cars parked in your driveway. You can download a free 7 day trial version from the website. Here's my house :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mine's the one with the red roof!!

------------------------o-----------------------

Finally a bit of fun, test your Jedi mind skillz against the Dark Lord Vader, see if you can beat him, he's supposed to guess it in 20 questions, it took him 25 with me, the force be strong within me yes!

Comments