BYE BYE LULU !!


Bye bye Lulu

:o(

Comments

Anonymous said…
You realise of course that that's actually an indoor Sand Sculpture competition. Those are never real chariots!
stu said…
hahaha they kinda do look like that don't they, but alas my trained archaeologist eye tells me otherwise :o)
Anonymous said…
I was going to leave a wise-crack here because of your comment on another blog, but I thought I should check out the blog first to see where you’re at. This is one outstanding example of what a blog can be. I’m glad I found it.

Todd Vodka
www.blithelywego.blogspot.com

P.S. You’re the only person I know who even noted H.S. Thompson’s passing.
stu said…
Haha good to have you on board Todd. My comment at clublife was meant in the best humour. Have enjoyed your posts giving balance to the usual "oh my god you write so well, this is the best blog" comments!!