RANT V and RAVE I

This post is actually in two parts, a rant and then a rave.

The Rant

There so needs to be a TAFE course on cinema etiquette. (I just got back from the cinema where I saw this film -> see rave below for more!).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I for one have always advocated the removal of some people within our society from the gene pool and today I met with some prime candidates for gene pool eradication.

To these - let's call them goombahs - can I just say, there is a reason why they don't sell potato chips in cinema candy stores. It is because they make a lot of fucking noise whilst you are devouring the fucking things!!!!!!

How the hell can you go along to watch a film such as "The Life Aquatic" which has sooooo very much goin on both visually and aurally and just sit there for 118 minutes stuffing your ignorant mouths with potato chips and stupid lollies that come in wrappers, don't be such tight arsed bastards and buy the candy they provide at the fucking candy store!

I know I should have just moved seats, but you know that seat in every cinema that is just smicko, the perfect seat, perfectly positioned, not too far back, not too far forward, dead center! Well I had that seat today and I was feeling pretty damn good about myself............ and then 3 goombahs totting cheap lollies and potato chips they bought at the local Bi-Lo sat right behind me. I hate you and I hate any off spring you may eventually have, and for fucks sake learn to eat with your mouths closed!

Rant ends

Now for the Rave


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Man, The Life Aquatic was an awesome film, Mr Bill Murray has evolved into one of the coolest cats on this planet (note - good genes - worth retaining). I sooooo want a team Zissou uniform :o) powder blue is my colour haha!! Them be some stylish duds!

But most of all I gotta get me some of those Adidas Team Zissou shoes. Adidas Romas are back yay!!!!!! Sadly Adidas don't seem to have the nouse to jump on a good thing and will continue only to produce the current crappy range that they have. However you can convert your own Adidas shoes into a pair of Team Zissous' here!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I wont bore you with a review of the film except to say, get yo skinny behinds down to the cinema and see it, just scan for goombahs before settling down :o)

Comments