NOW THAT MY FRIENDS IS AN EGG

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can keep your Red Tulip bunnies, that's what I'm talkin about :o) ->

Stuck for a gift for someone special, well why not buy them some land on the moon. Is there anything that isn't available on eBay!!

Hey here's a first, celebrity gossip on YeLPar!! Why not!! Seems Tom Sizemore has been a bad bad boy and now he's copped a 17 month jail term, shame cos as an actor I think he rocks!! And the dumb ass (no pun intended) of the week award goes to J.Lo, these would have to be some of the most lame excuses I have ever read about any issue, second only to those used in my Uni tutorials to explain late assignments.

Here is a person who has waaaaaaay too much time on their hands, looks good though :o) I like the feet hahaha!!

Comments